Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionAs workers use smart phones, tablets, and laptops for both their work and their personal lives, chief information officers face the complex challenges of managing mobile devices in the business setting. This book examines key concepts, considerations, and issues in mobile device management-from business, legal, and technical perspectives, with background information on business drivers and techlogy. A sample motion device policy is included as a starting point for a business' mobile device program documentation. Because the guide is written for a wide audience, it will serve as a helpful reference for business and techlogy professionals as well as attorneys.
- Author BiographyStephen S. Wu is a Silicon Valley partner in the law firm Cooke Kobrick & Wu LLP. He advises organizational clients on information governance policies and practices. Mr. Wu's practice also includes trade secret, copyright, trademark, and general business litigation matters. His transactional work includes drafting and negotiating agreements such as business associate agreements for health law clients and their vendors, software licensing agreements, joint development agreements, marketing agreements, service agreements, online terms of service, and contractor agreements.
- Author(s)Stephen S. Wu
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight227 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.