All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the legal elements in the history of the system of money from 1774 to 1970, looking closely at the benefits and detriments that have accrued to that system from legal interventions.
- Author(s)James Willard Hurst
- PublisherBeard Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/06/2001
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationFrederick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeard Books,U.S.
- Weight567 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.