All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential resource for every trademark practitioner's library, this is a first-of-its-kind treatment of U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Proceedings (TTAB). Written by a veritable 'Who's Who' of trademark lawyers and specialists in the practice, this book combines legal expertise with practical insights on all facets of TTAB practice and procedure. The chapter authors provide detailed and insightful commentary on each facet of Board practice, including inter partes proceedings (such as oppositions, cancellations, and concurrent use proceedings; ex parte appeals to the Board from refusals to register marks; disclosures and discovery; motion practice; presenting evidence at trial; the use of experts; briefs on final hearing and oral argument; appeals from final TTAB decisions; settlement, alternative dispute resolution, and accelerated case resolution; and critical ethical issues when practicing before the Board. In addition to useful practice tips and s trategies, each chapter includes a valuable checklist of items that the practitioner should bear in mind during each stage of a Board proceeding.
- Author BiographyJonathan Hudis is a partner with Oblon, Spivak, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, LLP, in Alexandria, Virginia, where he practices trademark, copyright, unfair competition, and trade secrets law.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight799 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJonathan Hudis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.