All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionAmelia Albermarle awakens on her eightieth birthday to heavy swfall and an unsettling dream from her past. Trapped in her home, she allows herself to revisit the memories of a forbidden love for a boy with whom she shared everything but the color of his skin. One hundred miles away, widower Robert Dawes discovers a sixty-year old letter hidden on his converted 1930's trawler. His search to find its intended recipient leads him to Amelia's door and the details of a love story which took place at the height of WWII. Robert is suffering from a broken leg and a broken heart. Whether by coincidence or Providence, the letter provides the spark he needs to jump-start his life. He sets off to deliver it t kwing if the woman to whom it's addressed is still even living. The search uncovers a moving story of love, bigotry, and a lie still alive after more than six decades. It also unites four people haunted by their pasts, renewing their hope for the future.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hutchinson and his wife Nora live in Olympia, WA. They have two children and three grandchildren.
- Author(s)William G Hutchinson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.