All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique story focusing on long term impact of bullying on the human psyche. The book also demonstrates how to overcome the impact of bullying and obsessive compulsive disorder. This book gives readers an insider's view of the devastating impact OCD and bullying can have on a person's life. Many people will be able to relate to this book. By Renae M. Reinardy, Psy.D., Licensed Psychologist, Founder of Lakeside Center for Behavioral Change (Minnetonka, MN and Fargo, ND) This book would be appropriate for anyone afflicted with OCD or bullying or depression/anxiety/PTSD. Its experiential value and flavor grounds the reader in the milieu of a cruel combination of bullying, anxiety OCD, depression. By Gail Anderson, MA, LP, Professional Psychologist, MN This book would be of value to school counselors as well as the general public. By Joan Neehall, Ph.D, Registered Psychologist in private practice in Edmonton, Alberta, and a fellow of the American Board of Forensic Examiners.
- Author BiographyAuthor and Speaker Sumi Mukherjee has two decades worth of painfully acquired expertise in dealing with bullying, anxiety, depression and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Since October of 2011, Sumi has been working on taking his message to hundreds of people around the country so others can benefit from his story. Sumi was born in Calgary, Canada, and grew up in Minneapolis, USA.
- Author(s)Sumi Mukherjee
- PublisherMarfa House
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarfa House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.