All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionNavigating the initial years of teaching can be daunting yet exhilarating. While all new teachers want to do their best to help their students succeed, they also need to learn how to navigate the often bumpy road of education. This book contains interesting scenarios and case studies that ask the reader to solve everyday school situations. Teachers will have varied reactions to each case study as the scenarios are designed to challenge readers to decide: What is the key issue? Who would you go to for help? What is your action plan to solve the situation? This book guides new teachers through difficult situations towards viable solutions. Great care has been taken to relate real life stories from classroom and school situations. New teachers and mentors alike will have ample opportunity to read compelling stories and decide on the best ways to resolve these every day challenges of school life.
- Author BiographyBrandon Geuder is an English teacher at Deerfield High School in Deerfield, Illinois. Richard E. Lange is an adjunct faculty member at National-Louis University, Chicago, Illinois and a mentorship program consultant for the Center for Talent Development, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois. Scott Scafidi is the assistant principal at Winston Campus Elementary School in Palatine, Illinois.
- Author(s)Richard E. Lange
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight326 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.