All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionMany books tell you what success is but don't reveal how to make it happen. In this book, two-time Olympian Jeremy Rolleston, reveals the step-by-step processes, strategies and techniques used by Olympic and World champions. Find out how you can use these in your own life to help you successfully follow your dreams, matter how you define success and whatever your dreams may be. This is your opportunity to learn from Jeremy and 10 other high-achieving Australians including Dick Smith, Gai Waterhouse, Louise Sauvage, James Tomkins, Lydia Lassila, Matthew Burke, Matt Shirvington, Michael Milton, Jason Stevens and Alexandra Croak. Read their real-life stories - when it's all going well and when it isn't! Discover what sets them apart. Learn from their experiences, uncover their secrets, and find out how they've used these timeless principles and simple techniques to help them achieve remarkable success. Practical, thought-provoking and challenging, 'A Life that Counts' will inspire you to chase your dreams and reach your full potential. It celebrates the 'want to's', the 'choose to's' and the 'dream of's' in your own life. You'll come away from this book with an exciting vision of your potential along with the confidence, kwledge and tools you need to successfully follow your dreams and live an extraordinary, fulfilled and purposeful life.
- Author(s)Jeremy Rolleston
- PublisherRollo Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationQueensville, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRollo Publishing
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.