Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionA Life Without Serenity, is the story of a young woman who was born to an Appalachian world of a dead father at the age of one and a mother seeking refuge in the arms of other men. Serenity Anastasia Wells endured more loss than any other human being needed to. She grew up quickly, robbed from childhood incence and teenage dreams. The death of her true love Mattie, throws her into the arms of a boy, trapped in a man's body. John Wayne Matthews was t a cowboy, but a nightmare. This nightmare would last half her lifetime and would cause her more pain than the deaths of her best friend and baby girl.
- Author(s)Denise Harris
- Date of Publication22/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.