Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionSmith asserts that the techniques needed to complete a round in as few strokes as possible can be simplified. In his latest book, Smith shares a lifetime of lessons in a tee-to-green primer that makes simple work of driving, iron play, pitching and chipping, putting, and all other aspects of the game, including a detailed practice routine to make improvements in all areas stick. Full swing, short game, and strategy needs are addressed to assist every skill level, from struggling beginner to seasoned pro. Quick and lasting remedies for common faults will also find favour with readers who take their game seriously and wish to shoot lower scores.
- Author BiographyMarshall Smith as PGA tour instructor has taught Chi Chi Rodriguez, Craig Stadler, Gary Player, and many others. He is author of numerous golf instruction books. Co-author David DeNunzio is Golf Tips magazine editor and author of more than 1,000 golf instructional articles.
- Author(s)David de Nunzio,Marshall Smith
- PublisherTriumph Books
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books
- Out-of-print date24/06/2011
- Content Noteover 200 full-colour photographs
- Weight685 g
- Width204 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.