Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe liner shipping network design delivers schedules and routes for ships that continuously visit harbours on a closed round trip. Examples of such ships are container ships that in many cases maintain a weekly harbour visiting frequency. Volker Windeck elaborates a liner shipping network design approach which is t only considering the harbours to be visited, cargo to be transported and number of ships available, but also considers environmental influences. Additionally the revenue contribution of alternative propulsion system can also be analysed. Extensive numerical tests indicate that significant savings are obtained when using this liner shipping network design approach.
- Author BiographyDr. Volker Windeck wrote his dissertation under Prof. Dr. Hartmut Stadtler's supervision at the Institute for Logistics and Transportation at the University of Hamburg.
- Author(s)Volker Windeck
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleProduktion Und Logistik
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight222 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.