Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionGod wants us to have our heart's desire, but if we don't kw what that is, how can we expect Him to give it to us? Creating a list will help us decide which qualities we really want in a husband. I believe 'Perfectly Matched' will work for us. I kw it's going to work for me. With this argument, Eva Rose convinces her single women's group to test an idea that promises to help them find the perfect mate. During the creation of her list, each woman is inspired to re-evaluate her attitude toward the opposite sex. When the least likely candidate for marriage turns out to be the project's first success, hope sparks in the hearts of the others-except for jaded, independent Laura, who insists that the man on her list doesn't exist. Sally Lane was born in Joliet, Illiis but moved to Harrison, Arkansas as a single mom in 1975. She is a partner in a real estate company and enjoys writing in her spare time. A List and a Promise is her first vel. Sally shares wisdom learned before marrying the man on her list through the fictitious characters in the story.
- Author(s)Sally Lane
- PublisherDog Ear Publishing
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDog Ear Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.