All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $35.62
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $42.48
- AU $4.05Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.26
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $20.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe paperback edition, in four volumes, of this standard work will make it readily available to students. The scope of the work makes it valuable as a work of reference, connecting one period with ather and placing each author clearly in the setting of his time. Reviewing the first edition, The Times Literary Supplement commented: 'in inclusiveness and in judgment it has few rivals of its kind'. This first volume covers The Middle Ages (to 1500) in two sections: The Old English Period (to 1100) by Kemp Malone (John Hopkins University), and The Middle English Period (1100-1500) by Albert C. Baugh (University of Pennsylvania).
- Author(s)Albert C. Baugh,Kemp Malone
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/1959
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.