All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe projects here come from 39 creative types across Australia and New Zealand. Designers, makers, musicians and illustrators who also like to stitch, hammer, paint, weave, snip, print and sew. Most of these crafts can be done in an afteron in front of the telly. Most use secondhand materials or stuff you can buy on the cheap. All involve getting your hands dirty, in the nicest possible way. And creating something beautiful - or wonky, or silly or odd - that you can be proud of.
- PublisherMorrison Media
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBurleigh Heights, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMorrison Media
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Width185 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.