Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSymbolism is the best evidence that we kw and we grasp more than we consciously realize, but what exactly are symbols? And how can we use them to expand our consciousness? A visionary psychologist answers these and many other questions as he delves into the symbolism of everything from shoes and animals to UFOs and dreams. Along the way, he explores Jungian archetypes, imagery and metaphors, spiritual symbolism, and even symbol dictionaries, so you can make the most of their information.
- Author BiographyHenry Reed, PhD, is a visionary psychologist, an academic shaman, an artist of dreams and dream work, and an innovator of intuitive methodologies of creativity. His published books include Awakening Your Psychic Powers (St. Martin's), The Intuitive Heart (A. R. E.), and Edgar Ca yce on Channelling your Higher Self (Grand Central).
- Author(s)Henry Reed
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2 colour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.