Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionFor the dearest dad in your life, <i>A Little Book for Dad</i> presents a selection of some of the most insightful words ever written or spoken about fathers. May these words be an inspiration to and celebration of every father and father figure in your life.
- Author BiographyAndrews McMeel Publishing is the nation's top calendar publisher, annually producing calendars based on many top-selling properties such as Dilbert, Thomas Kinkade, and Mary Engelbreit, among other characters and titles, and selling more than 15 million calendars each year. AMP is also a leading publisher of cookbook, humor, gift, and general nonfiction trade books with as many as 200 new titles published annually as well as children's books (Accord Publishing). Highlights from 2009 include New York Times best-sellers Cake Wrecks When Professional Cakes Go Hilariously Wrong by Jen Yates; Stupid American History by Leland Gregory; Obama: Election 2008 by The Poynter Institute; and Accord's Bee & Me by Elle J. McGuinness and Heather Brown.
- Author(s)Andrews McMeel Publishing
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleLittle Book (Andrew McMeel)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width84 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsFuzzy book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.