All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe fun and mischievous daily adventures of head mutt Earl and his kitty chum, Mooch, take center stage in Patrick McDonnell's Mutts collection, A Little Look-See. As with McDonnell's previous collections, the always-adorable Mooch and Earl can be counted on for hearty laughs and endearing moments as they share their pets'-eye views when their peoples are t around. In A Little Look-See, we learn through Earl and Mooch that yes, animals do practice those irresistible expressions that melt our hearts, and we witness a t-so-dignified debate over the age-old question of who is cuter: dogs or cats? The creative style and classic charm of Mutts earns McDonnell the admiration of loyal readers, prominent national organizations, and fellow cartoonists, as well as frequent comparisons to cartoon-strip greats such as Peanuts and Calvin and Hobbes. In 2000, McDonnell received the National Cartoonists Society's highest hor, the Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year for 1999. With a following that spans 20 countries, Mutts has also garnered tice internationally, winning Germany's prestigious Max & Moritz Award for best international comic strip. Go ahead and take A Little Look-See at the spectacular world of Mutts.
- Author BiographyPatrick McDonnell is a New York Times best-selling author and the recipient of multiple awards from the National Cartoonists Society for Oustanding Cartoonist of the Year and Newspaper Strip of the Year. A dedicated animal advocate and Genesis Award recipient, McDonnell regularly lends his talents to animal-protection groups and issues, including The Humane Society of the United States, where he serves on the national board of directors. McDonnell is also on the board of directors of the Charles M. Schulz Museum. He resides in New Jersey.
- Author(s)Patrick McDonnell
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication12/04/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleMutts
- Series Part/Volume Number06
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width217 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.