All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionMahealani Wong was named for the full moon she was born under as her Chinese grandmother believed it would bring her good luck. She has a full helping of her fathers full Hawaiian lips and the rebellious heart of an American teenager. In this vibrant tale, Mahi tries to get more than the little too much that is eugh for the loving and hard-to-let-go-of-one-ather Wong family.
- Author BiographyKathleen Tyau grew up on the Hawaiian island of Oahu. She lives in Oregon.
- Author(s)Kathleen Tyau
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/12/1996
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.