All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $87.17
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.39
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $51.25
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $55.04
- AU $24.74Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.13
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $41.87
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the fashion haunts, shops, cafes, clubs and bars of the smartest young Londoners without having to compromise on style or veer off budget. Elle Ford isn't waiting till she's 40 to be fabulous. With A LONDON Steal, her readers won't need to either. London is one of the most vibrant, alternative and culturally international cities on the planet. It's also famously expensive. To gather the street-chic secrets from the looks to the lifestyle of a seemingly effortless London Girl; author, illustrator, club PR, vintage dealer girl about town Elle has delved past the obvious, harassed her friends, colleagues and more than a few strangers. This unique budget style guide reveals the tricks to funding the fabulous, via the chicest of charity shops and the coolest of bars and clubs, on the tightest of student incomes and less. Destined to become essential reading for anybody travelling to London who would love to live like the cast of Made In Chelsea without being 'in' diamonds.
- Author BiographyLondon born writer and illustrator Elle Ford recently completed her final year studying for a BA in History at the University of Exeter. A London Steal started as the accumulation of her work in Vintage around Central and PR in Mayfair, but really comes from her realisation at an early age that there were very few lengths to which she would not go to keep her subscription to Vogue magazine. She currently lives and works in central London where she spends most of her free time practising running for things in heels and continuing her mission to see/do everything London has to throw at her, with the help of her friends.
- Author(s)Elle Ford
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elle Ford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.