All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionBill and his wife, Donna, home schooled their children, one of which was special needs, for over sixteen years and were involved in a Christian home school co-op for several of those years. This book takes a brief look at Christian home school co-op groups, although t originally intended to look just at Christian co-op groups. It is based on a two-part survey, the first part specifically about various aspects of the co-op itself. The second part of the survey was to find out information about the home schooling families that were involved in the co-op movement itself. The results were surprising in some respects, while t so surprising in others. Home schooling families t involved in a co-op, Christian or otherwise, as well as those families that are already involved will find this short book of interest and are all encouraged to pass as much information along to others after they read this material.
- Author(s)Phd William F Denman,William F Denman
- Date of Publication29/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.