All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionIs Your grandchild with Special Needs Special To You... Has your grandchild been diagsed with a challenging special need? Does your worry keep you up at night? Is it hard to share with your friends? Help is right here in this book. Grandparents who have a grandchild who has been given a diagsis of a life changing challenge share with you their experiences, their feelings, and offer you a brighter look at the future. Read stories of others who have walked in your path and gather the hope you need to move on in a different way than you had dreamed of.
- Author BiographyDR. SUE SCHWARTZ has had a fulfilling career for many years in the field of special education. She has worked primarily with families who have children who have hearing loss and other challenges as well. She held many workshops for grandparents and found that they often did not have all of the information they needed or were sheltered by their own children. They were worried, as all grandparents would be, not only about their grandchild but also their own child. Dr. Schwartz gathered these stories from grandparents just like you and hope you will enjoy reading what they have to share. Dr. Schwartz is the author/editor of two other titles each of which is in its third edition, Choices In Deafness and The New Language of Toys. Dr. Schwartz and her husband, Sid enjoy spending time with their three children, their spouses, and of course, their five lively grandchildren. She feels grandparenting is the best invention ever.
- Author(s)Sue Schwartz
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.