Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionRegardless of any reader's religious background or familiarity with the Bible, this book will help one think about and even move toward fixing a strained if t broken relationship with God. Explore from birth how each individual disconnects from God, the role of Christ in re-connecting God and his creation and the joys that come from a loving relationship with God. Discover the concept of love from God's perspective; a heaven-to-Earth viewpoint. Understand God's desire for a loving relationship, how He longs to be loved and just how much he loves back. Then cultivate a deep relationship with God through practical application in the form of Bible readings, verse memorization and meditation.
- Author(s)Gerry Bibaud
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.