All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionOnce the most feared member of an Italian Mafia crime family, Gabriel Moretti returns to New York at the request of his mentor, Russian crime boss Vasily Tarasov. Vasily needs someone he can trust in Seattle to protect his estranged daughter, Eva Jacobs, while he avenges the murder of the young woman's mother. Gabriel is unstoppable in a fight, whether he's using fists, blades, or bullets; but incent, onyx-haired Eva may just be the most dangerous-and beautiful-thing he's come up against. Intense sparks fly between the two, tempting Gabriel to mix business with pleasure while in the Emerald City. But once word gets around that Gabriel has shown up in New York, Stefa-his vengeful brother and the de facto head of the family-decides that Eva is the key to ending the feud between them...permanently. In this pulse-pounding romantic thriller set against the backdrop of New York City's storied underworld, loyalties will be tested, secrets will be told, and mob justice will be served.
- Author BiographyNancy Haviland is a member of the Romance Writers of America and the Canadian Authors Association. When she's not writing, she enjoys her time spent playing cards and board games with her three children. She and her family, along with an arrogant kitty named Talbot, reside in Toronto, Ontario.
- Author(s)Nancy Haviland
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleWanted Men
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight408 g
- Width107 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.