All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionA Macroecomics Reader brings together a collection of key readings in modern macroecomics. Each article has been carefully chosen to provide the reader with accessible, n-technical, and reflective papers which critically assess important areas and current controversies within modern macroecomics. The book is divided into six parts, each with a separate introduction highlighting the relevance of the ensuing articles. The areas covered include: Keynes's General Theory, Keynesian ecomics and the Keynesian revolution; monetarism; rational expectations and new classical macroecomics; real business cycle approaches: New Keynesian ecomics: ecomic growth. This book will be an essential guide for students and lecturers in the field of macroecomics as well as those interested in the history of ecomic thought.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byBrian Snowdon,Howard R. Vane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.