All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionA poetic and philosophical negotiation of the alternatives of atheism and religious faith.
- Author BiographyMichel Deguy is Professor Emeritus at the Universite Paris 8 and the author of more than forty books. Christopher Elson is Associate Professor of French and Canadian Studies at Dalhousie University, Canada. He is the coeditor (with Michael Bishop) of Contemporary French Poetics and French Prose in 2000.
- Author(s)Michel Deguy
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary French Thought
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byChristopher Elson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.