All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Therese Matheson's husband, Paul, was killed in Afghanistan, she thought she could hold what was left of their family together. But things have gotten so bad with her stepchildren that she's considering the unthinkable: giving up custody of Paul's kids. SGT Keegan Logan, a combat medic, kws a little about taking care of someone else's child. Three years ago, his live-in girlfriend gave birth to a daughter, Mariah, who was conceived while Keegan was deployed. Keegan ended the relationship, but when his ex abandons the baby and skips town, little Mariah has one to care for her but Keegan. Keegan kws Mariah's real father: MAJ Paul Matheson. He doesn't kw why Paul never manned up and took responsibility, but he's determined to find out. Only instead of finding Paul in Tallgrass, OK, he finds Therese. Therese is shocked by her attraction to Keegan - and that he seems to feel the same. But how will she react when Keegan reveals that her perfect marriage wasn't so perfect? Will Keegan and Mariah push her fragile family over the edge? Or with Keegan can she finally find a love worth holding onto?
- Author BiographyKnown for her intensely emotional stories, Marilyn Pappano is the USA Today bestselling author of nearly eighty books. She has made regular appearances on bestseller lists and has received recognition for her work in the form of numerous awards. Though her husband's Navy career took them across the United States, he and Ms. Pappano now live in Oklahoma high on a hill that overlooks her hometown. They have one son and daughter-in-law, an adorable grandson, and a pack of mischievous dogs.
- Author(s)Marilyn Pappano
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleTallgrass
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight174 g
- Width110 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.