CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered whether your business continuity plan is any good, or whether you've even got a business continuity plan? Anyone can write a simple document, call it a business continuity plan and hope for the best. But, unless you kw that it will do what it is supposed to, it may be a wasted investment. This practical guide to the ISO22301 business continuity management system standard shows you how to develop and implement a business continuity management (BCM) and disaster recovery plan; ensuring you get back on your feet with the minimum of fuss, should the unthinkable happen. Providing a comprehensive introduction to the topic, this book includes practical, detailed guidance on developing and implementing a BCM system certifiable to the ISO22301 standard, using detailed and illustrative examples. A BCM policy and other useful document templates are provided in the appendices. As an international standard, ISO22301 is likely to become the benchmark that is used to judge how a business will cope with disaster. Although only some public bodies are required by law to have business continuity plans, an ISO22301 compliant system will give you peace of mind, reassure your customers and business partners and help you to meet your legal obligations. Disaster can strike without warning, so the time to start developing an ISO22301 compliant system is w. This book is the perfect place to start. Tony Drewitt has specialised in operational risk management and business continuity since 2001 and is currently working with several organisations to develop management systems in line with ISO22301 and its predecessor BS25999. He has written several books on business continuity including BS25999: A Pocket Guide, A Manager's Guide to BS25999 and Everything You Want to Kw About Business Continuity.
- Author BiographyTony Drewitt has specialised in operational risk management and business continuity management since 2001, working with small, medium and large organisations to help them develop their BCM policies, strategies and plans. Tony was one of the first practitioners to achieve certification under BS25999 (for a client in 2008) and is currently working with several organisations to develop management systems in line with BS25999 and ISO22301. He has written several books on business continuity, including BS25999: A Pocket Guide, A Manager's Guide to BS25999 and Everything You Want to Know About Business Continuity, all published by ITGP.
- Author(s)IT Governance Publishing
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.