A Man's Guide to the Spiritual Disciplines: 12 Habits to Strengthen Your Walk with Christ by Patrick Morley (Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.39+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritual disciplines are to the believer what medical school is to the doctor. A man came up to me at a conference where I was speaking and said, 'Pat, do me a favor. Tell me how to be good. I already kw how bad I am.' </p>That statement captures the intent of this book and the purpose of the spiritual disciplines. Spiritual strength, like surgical skill or athletic excellence, requires training and practice. To become the kind of man who walks with God and wields Christ s influence in your world, you ll want to begin a consistent regimen of spiritual exercises.</p>In <i>A Man s Guide to the Spiritual Disciplines</i>, Patrick Morley highlights twelve habits that will strengthen your walk with Christ, including: </p><ul><li>Experiencing God in creation <li>Letting the Bible change your life <li>Learning the power of prayer <li>Grasping God s greatness through worship <li>Gaining strength through Sabbath <li>Thriving because of fellowship <li>Succeeding through wise counsel</li></ul>By presenting each discipline with a concise overview, several examples, and application ideas to get you going, this powerful guidebook will help you develop the maturity every man of God was designed to reflect.</p>
- Author Biography<b>PATRICK MORLEY</b> founded Man in the Mirror in 1991, a ministry that has helped 35,000 churches impact the lives of twelve million men worldwide. Their vision is for every church to disciple every man. He is the author of <i>Man in the Mirror</i> which was selected as one of the hundred most influential Christian books of the twentieth century. Patrick has written twenty books, 750 articles, has appeared on several hundred radio and television programs, and has a daily one minute radio program on 700 stations. He graduated from the University of Central Florida as well as Reformed Theological Seminary. He has earned a Ph.D. in management, completed through postgraduate studies at the Harvard Business School and Oxford University. He lives in Winter Park, Florida, with his wife, Patsy. His ministry websites are www.maninthemirror.org and www.PatrickMorley.com.
- Author(s)Patrick Morley
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight426 g
- Width154 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.