Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the grand opening for women or relationships for self-awareness before altercations or problems occur in a relationship. It is a pure eye-opener for those who wish to kw the definitions of visualizing and imagining suspicious acts in their relationship, including individual guidance to empower self-awareness and mental and body techniques for the self-evaluation of their partner's suspicious acts. It gives encouragement and enlightenment for women to be more involved in a more favorable manner for their partner, to assure their expectations and needs in a relationship. It also gives tips and pointers of lifelong advice to become a greater partner. If today you feel like having a strong insight to a typical relationship, the guidelines in this book will allow you to visualize yourself where you would like to be. If you desire a better relationship or feel you deserve a better relationship, enjoying this book will be a reward before receiving gratification from your partner. Last but t least, you will receive assurance to a healthier relationship for a brighter future with your partner.
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.