Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from A Manual of Egyptian Farm Crops and Vegetables The subject I have undertaken is an extensive one, and its detailed treatment would require a much larger treatise than the simple Handbook I w offer to my readers. My chief object, however, is to give, t a full account of the methods of cultivation practised in Egypt, but Hie main points of interest concerning the more important Farm crops and vegetables grown throughout the Country. About 85 different species, comprising nearly 100 varieties, are mentioned in the text. These are alt briefly described, and their modes of cultivation, times of planting and harvesting, as welt as their chief ecomic uses, are indicated; I have also given, in each case, the Latin, English and Native names. In reading the vernacular names, the letters, a, i and e, are as in far (Ex: Dakar), pit (filfil) and met (bersim). About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)G Bonaparte
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.