All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart One contains details of how to make and maintain a small hydraulic ram on a suitable site, whilst Part Two takes a more technical look at ram performances and design considerations and also contains a useful bibliography.
- Author BiographySimon Watt is a civil engineer with extensive experience working in the UK, Australia, Canada, India, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea and Thailand.
- Author(s)Simon Watt
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1975
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations, bibliography
- Weight109 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.