Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionGod created marriage to be a beautiful, loving union between two people willing to make a lifelong commitment. Often, though, marriage goes wrong. Husband and wife turn on each other, and the ugliness of divorce threatens a happy home. In the case of author Raven Kane, her journey to divorce was much worse than many others. Raven met Franklin and fell in love. They got married and had a child. Their lives seemed to be ideal, and Raven's faith in God grew as did her relationship with her husband. Yet, things are t always as they seem. Soon, it became apparent that Franklin was longer the man she married; he was an adulterer, a liar, and he began to drink liquor heavy. Things deteriorated rapidly, and Franklin even turned Raven's own daughter against her. When he ended up facing criminal charges, he pulled Raven into the mess. It seemed like things could t get any worse, yet Raven still had faith in a loving creator. Through the tribulations of a broken relationship, she learned it was impossible to build a marriage without God; it was impossible, even, to build a life without Him.
- Author(s)Raven Kane
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.