All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a Franciscan nun, this is a sympathetic tale of the middle Bennet sister from Pride and Prejudice . Pious Mary Bennet tries to do her duty in the world as she thinks God envisions it. Initially believing (mistakenly) that her sister Elizabeth married well only in order to provide for her sisters, Mary is happy to be relieved of the obligation to marry at all so that she can continue her faithful works. But she begins to have second thoughts after further studying marriage through her sisters' experiences as well as spending time with two young men. One is a splendid young buck whose determined courtship must have ulterior motives; the other is a kindly, serious young clergyman whose friendship Mary values more and more. One day she realizes that God very much made man and woman to be together...but which is the man for her?
- Author BiographyEucharista Ward is a Sister in the order of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio, with an MA in English. After retiring from teaching she became a licensed nurse's aid and currently works nights in an assisted living residence, where--to pass the time--she writes sequels to Jane Austen's beloved novels.
- Author(s)Eucharistra O.S.F. Ward
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date19/12/2011
- Weight413 g
- Width146 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.