All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionElectron density is one of the fundamental concepts underpinning modern chemistry, and this book presents a conceptual treatment of the subject with equal emphasis on computational and philosophical questions. Beginning with the use of probabilities in statistical physics and the origins of quantum mechanics, the conceptual and statistical framework developed is employed to treat quantum entanglement, Bader s theory of atoms in molecules, open systems, and the theory of insulators. Employing a coherent and logical structure, the book is accessible to students and faculty working in chemistry and computational materials science.
- Author BiographyN. SUKUMAR, PhD, is Professor, Head of the Department of Chemistry and Director of the Center for Informatics at Shiv Nadar University, India. He is also associated with the Rennselaer Exploratory Center for Cheminformatics Research at Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute. He has lectured at conferences throughout the world and authored numerous review articles, research papers, and book chapters.
- Author(s)N. Sukumar
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight632 g
- Width164 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.