All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of one young man's coming of age in the time of the American Revolution. This book tells the story of Richard Cutler - a Massachusetts boy with strong family ties to England - as he sets sail to avenge the death of his brother, who was flogged to death by the Royal Navy for striking an officer.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Hammond is a business consultant and literary agent. He is a lifelong student of history and an avid sailor.
- Author(s)William C. Hammond
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Weight612 g
- Width175 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.