Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of inspirational stories and poems dealing with grief, loss and spiritual growth. From the author's personal experience with the suicide death of her father, she has drawn a wise and compassionate perspective on the importance of healing grief in order to permit spiritual growth. These writings are presented as a gentle guide to those who suffer grief and a beacon of hope for those who are lost in despair. Like a good friend, they accompany the reader down the road of healing, offering support and encouragement along the way, and providing illumination for the journey. Stories deal specifically with healing the wounds of childhood, finding meaning in suffering, seeing the Divine in everything, and developing compassion. Opening the heart and the soul, these stories act as catalysts for spiritual and personal growth.
- Author BiographyKaren M. Wyatt, M.D., received her medical training at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine and completed Family Practice Residency at McKay-Dee Hospital in Ogden, UT. Following residency she pursued a one-year Fellowship in Psychiatry at the University of Utah. and has spent most of her 25 year career working with patients who are low-income, terminally ill or nursing home residents. Dr. Wyatt is interested in spirituality and applying Integral Medicine concepts to the care of hospice patients and the medically underserved.
- Author(s)Karen M Wyatt MD
- PublisherSunroom Studios
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunroom Studios
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lawrence E George MD
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.