All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionTime.Love.Terror. -A Matter of Time- tells the story of five people bound together by a destiny that spans over three centuries. Jonathan Bier is a ndescript museum curator in 1995 who receives a mysterious package that will change his life forever. The package contains a vivid color photograph that appears to have been taken sometime in the 1890s. Soon he is visited by Robert Prentice, who claims to be from 2093, with a fantastic tale. He tells Jonathan that he must travel back in time to 1891 to save and marry a woman named Olivia de Sousa who, two hundred years in the future, is the ancestor of his wife. Jonathan Bier is t equipped for the task presented to him, but he has other choice. When he finally does meet Olivia, all the doubts and questions about his purpose in life fall away. Love has taken hold despite of looming violence. He must save her at all costs. -A Matter of Time- is a saga that will take hold of your imagination and your heart. It is a story of love, of courage, of destiny...
- Author Biographywas born on the island of Kauai, in the Hawaiian Islands in 1949, the last born child in a Portuguese family of four children. In 1952 we moved to California to the town of San Leandro across the bay from San Francisco. A lot of people claim they were a sensitive child, but I grew up thinking that the world around me was not real, and I lived my life as if I were a stranger to it. I dabbled with writing when I was young, but lacked the spark to think I might be able to do it reasonably well or that something might come of it. Life went on. I have spent that life selling cars for a living. I got married and raised two children. Then one day in the late 80's, almost out of nowhere, I began writing -A Matter of Time-. My goal in writing has always been to create a thing of beauty. Even though many of my stories are dark, I have attempted to infuse in them a sense of wonder in this mysterious world. And with the writing I was no longer a stranger to life. Through the power of words, I was alive at last. It is my hope that you read and enjoy my writing. It is up to you to decide if it is worthy. All I can tell you is that my heart and soul are in it--for good or for bad.
- Author(s)David Teves
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date13/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.