Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionA stalgic look back at school days for a student nurse.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Brodsky lives in Ocean Pines, Maryland, and has been a nurse for 50 years and an educator for 20 years. She holds an R.N. degree, as well as B.S. and M.S. degrees in nursing and education, and is certified in obstetrics and gynecology. She has authored several journal articles, and most recently completed The Control of Childbirth: Women vs. Medicine Through the Ages published by McFarland, Inc.
- Author(s)Phyllis L Brodsky
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.