All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Merry returns home this holiday season by the wishes of her father, Mr. Claus, her world will instantly change from the moment she meets the son of Jack Frost. With two families that have so many secrets, can two hearts be strong eugh when it comes to love? It may just take a Christmas Miracle... For the audio book version, please see Audible, Amazon or iTunes.
- Author BiographyGeraldine Allie has a whimsical sense of humor that adds that light touch of fairy tales to her stories. Her characters are truly adorable and have a way of staying with you even after the last page is turned. Now living in Kansas, she keeps her days occupied with reading and writing. When she is not writing, she can be found spending time with her two Yorkshire Terriers.
- Author(s)Geraldine Allie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alice Moring,Bleu Fantastique
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.