All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory guide to one Shakespeare's most read and performed plays offers a scene-by-scene theatrically aware commentary, a brief history of the text and first performances, case studies of key performances and productions, a survey of film and TV adaptations, and a wide sampling of critical opinion and antated further reading.
- Author BiographyMARTIN WHITE is Professor of Theatre at the University of Bristol, UK. He has directed many plays at Bristol and has worked as an advisor to the Globe reconstruction in London, and to the RSC.
- Author(s)Martin White
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication25/11/2008
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleShakespeare Handbooks
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight199 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.