All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a man's body is discovered at the base of some cliffs in the small resort town of Hari Cove, the police at first suspect a tragic accident, a misstep that cost the man his life. However, when the victim is found to have been a former policeman and that the cause of death was actually carbon moxide poisoning, they begin a murder investigation. Manabu Yukawa, the physicist kwn as 'Detective Galileo', is in Hari Cove to speak at a conference on a planned underwater mining operation, and finds himself drawn into the case. Did the murder have something to do with the fight of the small community to rebuild itself, or does it have its roots in the town's history? In a series of twists as complex and surprising as any in Higashi's brilliant, critically acclaimed work, Yukawa uncovers the hidden relationship behind the tragic events that led to this murder.
- Author BiographyKeigo Higashino was born in Osaka. He started writing novels while still working as an engineer at Nippon Denso Co. He won the Edogawa Rampo Prize for writing at age 27, and subsequently quit his job to start a career as a writer in Tokyo.
- Author(s)Keigo Higashino
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown
- Weight472 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.