All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sparkling new vel from the author of SHINE and GLITTER. We talk about everything, Dad and me. About all the mysteries inside of us. About all our wonderings of the world. But tomorrow my dad goes to war. Then what will I do? Jemima's dad's in the Army and he's off to Afghanistan again for six whole months. Her mum's about to have ather baby and hasn't got the energy to worry about anything else. Gran is staying to help out, but her head is filled with her own wartime memories. So while Mima is sending Dad millions of guardian angels every night to keep him safe, who is looking out for her? The third vel from Kate Maryon - a sparkling new voice for tween girls.
- Author BiographyKate Maryon is a homeopath and complimentary therapist who has worked with many young people. She lives in Somerset with her husband and her large Newfoundland dog, Ellie. Kate loves chocolate, British films, eating out, reading, writing and lying on sunny beaches. She dislikes snakes, spiders, peppermint and honey.
- Author(s)Kate Maryon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight220 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.13
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.