All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA Mindful Way leads the reader through a comprehensive eight-week course towards self-realization and spiritual growth. Using invative and creative teaching methods, Jeanie Seward-Magee draws on her own personal experience to show how three simple techniques writing, breathing, and focusing can transform one s life. This humorous, compassionate book is full of practical, immediately useful advice, and speaks eloquently to those with little or experience with either Buddhism or spirituality. The book s foreword is by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Author BiographyJeanie Seward-Magee, B.S.W., was born and educated in the United Kingdom. She moved to Canada in the mid-1960s and for nearly twenty-five years owned a number of successful human resource companies. She is an active mindfulness practitioner, and has written about 100 columns on Living a mindful way. She is an A Mindful Way course presenter and facilitator and teaches the practices of mindfulness worldwide.Seward-Magee resides on the mid-Atlantic island of Bermuda. A Mindful Way is her first book in a series of books on mindfulness that she is currently writing.
- Author(s)Jeanie Seward-Magee
- PublisherParallax Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParallax Press
- Weight358 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.