CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn association with THE EDGE BOOKS. www.TheEdge-Books.com I'm pregnant. All the air left his chest in a whoosh. Opening and closing his mouth, he sought for breath that wouldn't come. Then his legs gave way, and he sank onto the tile in the hallway. Pregnant. Mari was pregnant. ----- A fall from grace. A miracle of life. A gift of forgiveness. Mari Tatum has a secret. Forced to be Mary, the mother of Jesus, in the church play, she finds herself working alongside Shay McNab, the very boy she's keeping a secret from. Yet in the story of Christ's birth, she finds that in God's hands her fall from grace can become a miracle. From best-selling author, SUZANNE D. WILLIAMS, a Christian vella dealing with teen pregnancy and the true meaning of the season.
- Author BiographyBest-selling author, Suzanne D. Williams, is a native Floridian, wife, mother, and photographer. She is the author of both nonfiction and fiction books. She writes a monthly column for Steves-Digicams.com on the subject of digital photography, as well as devotionals and instructional articles for various blogs. She also does graphic design for self-publishing authors. To learn more about what she's doing visit www.feelgoodromance.com.
- Author(s)Suzanne D Williams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.