Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionA view of what it's like to be an LDS mission president. Selected excerpts from the mission president journal of Richard C. Rife, who served as mission president in Korea from 2001 to 2004. Includes numerous positive, faith-promoting experiences, but also shows the challenges faced by a mission president. Also includes humorous things that happen on a mission. All of the author's proceeds will be donated to the LDS Church's missionary fund.
- Author BiographyRichard Rife has practiced international law and has served as general counsel for several large companies. He has English and law degrees from Brigham Young University and is the author of Honoring Christmas in My Heart and The Divine Virtues. He has served in many callings in the Church, including full-time missionary, elders quorum president, branch presient, bishop, temple sealer, Gospel Doctrine teacher, and Primary pianist. He and Sister Rife presided over the Korea Daejeon Mission from 2001 to 2004. He is currently serving as bishop of his home ward. Brother Rife and his wife, Janet, are the parents of six children and make their home in Orem, Utah. He welcomes reader comments to his email address, email@example.com, and invites readers to view his website: http: //richardrife.com.
- Author(s)Richard C Rife
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.