Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn the final installment of the True Love series, we meet Rebecca, Melanie's younger, supermodel sister at the end of yet ather failed relationship. Inspired by her sister's new marriage and beautiful family, she decides it's finally time to make a change and leaves New York for the midwest. A handsome Scot, Wickham Dunmore, enters her life by chance. Can Rebecca see herself with a small-town firefighter after living the glamorous life in New York? He's kind, gorgeous and loving, but he's hesitant to have a physical relationship. Her self-esteem is shattered by the rejection. He begs for her understanding, but why does this intensely sexual man hold back? Wickham can't revisit the mistakes of his past, but he's drawn to Rebecca more than anyone he's ever met. He must be honest with her about the man he once was and the man he aspires to be. He introduces her to his former self, and invites her to share a new sexual journey. Will Rebecca accept him once she finds out the truth or will she run back to the familiar men of her past? Enjoy all the touching, funny and sensual moments of Rebecca and Wickham's love.
- Author BiographyI always knew I would become a writer. It was a path I could see down the road, and knew I would take, but never sprinted toward. Instead, I enjoyed the long, winding trail that led me here. The greatest tales come from life well-lived and paying close attention to the world unfolding around you. Growing up in Texas offered an abundance of rich characters all around me. My grandfather, born in the 1800's, ran one of the first cotton gins in central Texas. My father left the farm to become an airline pilot and showed me and my sisters that the world does, in fact, extend beyond the Texas border. I appreciate the importance of deep roots, but also how critical it is to see the world as much and as often as you can. There are some pretty neat people out there. I also credit my mother for her voracious appetite for learning and reading. Many a night, unbeknownst to her, I read her Jackie Collins novels over her shoulder. I was an early reader, so thankfully I didn't understand most of it, but the language was colorful and intriguing. My first novel, Mine, Not Hers, was completed in April 2014 and published digitally and in paperback on Amazon.com. My Jersey boy Henry and I love hanging out with our children and extended family, our secondary children (two cats and a dog), traveling, cheering for any sport my beloved Texas Aggies are playing and spending time at our beach house in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Betsy Anne
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.