CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun, info-packed guide is the perfect book for those seeking personal or career success and improved communication skills. Sarah Ivens, bestselling author of A Modern Girl's Guide to Etiquette, tells you how to network with integrity, how to win friends, work a room at social occasions and get ahead in business. Ideas to improve your confidence along with case studies of successful networkers will help you become the successful woman you want to be. Topics covered include: Basic etiquette and body language; Conversation starters; The art of communication; Social situations; Hosting an event; Friendships and dating; In the office.
- Author BiographySarah Ivens is the Editor of OK! Magazine in New York. She has also written for Marie Claire, Tatler, Woman's Journal, Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday, News of the World and GQ.
- Author(s)Sarah Ivens
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication08/03/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width127 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.