All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionFor Christian Women and Mothers. Tired? Stressed out? Overwhelmed? In this little book, set in an easy seven day format, join one Christian mom on her journey to enter into the rest that refreshes and find freedom from weariness. This is a Battle Cry for Rest. The piles don't yell at me anymore. I don't kw where along this journey they became silent and I took back authority over my time.
- Author BiographyLaura J. Marshall is a full-time mother of five boys and part-time writer and blogger. She operates a popular blog called The Old Stone Wall which hosts and promotes Christian Authors and encourages interaction between readers and authors. Laura writes Christian fiction and non-fiction. You can find out more about Laura and her other books online at www.LauraJMarshall.com.
- Author(s)Laura J Marshall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.