All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a mother looks into the eyes of her son for the first time, her heart is filled with love--and questions. How do I raise a boy? What struggles will he go through? What kind of a man will he grow up to be? She wants to pray for her son, but may t kw just what to pray for. <p/>Now the couple who brought you A Dad's Prayers for His Daughter turns to a mother's unique relationship with her son. They assure Mom that even if she isn't always sure what kind of support her son needs, God always kws. Providing specific prayers moms can use, along with stories from other moms about how God has answered their prayers for their sons, Rob and Joanna Teigen give women a strong foundation to build a lifelong habit of prayer for their sons. They also explain a little more about boys and what they need to learn growing up, including character, courage, self-control, forgiveness, and more, so a mom can pray for every area of her son's life.
- Author BiographyRob Teigen has been a publishing professional for more than twenty years and is the author of three joke books, including the bestselling Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids (under the pseudonym Rob Elliott). He and his wife, Joanna Teigen, have five children. They are the authors of 88 Great Daddy-Daughter Dates and live in West Michigan. Learn more at www.strongerdads.com.
- Author(s)Joanna Teigen,Rob Teigen
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.