Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have children? Do they want to play basketball and you are unsure of where to start? Well this is the book for you. Prepare yourself to go on a journey with a mother who has been where you are standing. Walk in her shoes as she tells a tale of ups, downs, tears, miles and smiles as she goes through life as a basketball mom.
- Author BiographySherrill Ross holds a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, a Bachelor's degree in Economic Crime Investigation and a Master's in Fraud Management. Sherrill is happily married to her loving husband and a mother of two beautiful kids. Sherrill works full time, is a mother full time and a wife full time (It's a wonder she is able to watch a basketball game or do anything else, for that matter). She enjoys watching football & basketball, watching television (crime shows and murder mysteries), and going to the movies with her family.
- Author(s)Sherrill Ross
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.