All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionJosie, a towering woman with a quick tongue and a ruined reputation lives in a dilapidated Connecticut farmhouse with her conniving father. Together, they're a formidable force as they scrape together a livelihood. But Josie's softer side is exposed through her love of Jim Tyrone, her father's drinking buddy - a third-rate actor whose dreams of stardom were washed away by alcohol. The companion pieces are Long Day's Journey and The Iceman Cometh .
- Author BiographyEugene O'Neill (1888-1953) was a four times Pulitzer Prize winner and the first American dramatist to win the Nobel Prize for Literature. He wrote over forty stage plays in a wide variety of genres, among them Anna Christie, The Emperor Jones, Mourning Becomes Electra, The Iceman Cometh and his masterpiece, Long Day's Journey into Night, all successfully revived in recent years and all published by NHB.
- Author(s)Eugene Gladstone O'Neill
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication14/05/1992
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight123 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.